We endorse the Code of Ethics for the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
- will express an opinion only when it is based on practical experience and honest conviction
- will always act in good faith toward each client
- will not disclose any information concerning the results of the inspection without the approval of the client(s) or their representatives
- will not accept compensation, financial or otherwise, from more than one interested party for the same service without the consent of all interested parties
- will not accept nor offer commissions or allowances, directly or indirectly, from other parties dealing with their client in connection with work for which the inspector is responsible
- will promptly disclose to his or her client any interest in a business which may affect the client
- will not allow an interest in any business to affect the quality of the results of inspection work which they may be called upon to perform
- will make every effort to uphold, maintain, and improve the professional integrity, reputation, and practice of the home inspection profession, and will report all such relevant information, including violations of this Code by other members, to ASHI or InterNachi for possible action.
Our fees are based solely on the square footage of the home. If there are separate buildings on site that you would like for us to inspect, then there may be an additional fee; but that would depend upon the nature of the separate building(s).
If, for some reason, you do not purchase the house that we inspect,
we will discount your next inspection by 10%
f you find another house within a year of the inspection.