Rob began his residential construction career in northern Virginia in 1984 where he performed building inspections for Fairfax county. Later he was employed for various builders as an assistant superintendent and project superintendent before starting Wren Building Corporation, a remodeling company, whilst attending George Mason University toward a degree in Economics.
After moving to the Gloucester-Mathews area in 1989, Rob continued in the remodeling field, specializing in the design and construction of period additions and homes.
Rob later began inspection services with HAWKEYE Inspection Service in 1999.
- Certified Home Inspector by the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Certified member, American Society of Home Inspectors
- Licensed Virginia Contractor for Design & Construction
- FEMA-Registered Contractor & Inspector (Dept. of Homeland Security)
- Architectural Designer Specializing in Period Design
- Expert in Old House Construction
- Expert Witness for Construction-Related Issues in Court
A great house that I helped my parents build in Leesburg, Virginia 1979 - 1981